New Mexico Government Links
Federal Government Links
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- The NLRB administers the federal private sector collective bargaining statute, the National Labor Relations Act. Many NLRB decisions can be found online at the NLRB's website.
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, http://www.fmcs.gov/
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA), http://www.flra.gov
- The FLRA administers the federal public sector collective bargaining statute, the Federal Service Labor-Management Relations Act. Many FLRA decisions can be found on its website.
- Association of Labor Relations Agencies (ALRA)
- Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA)
Additionally, the following State or City Labor Boards maintain a searchable database of their written decisions online:
- Alaska Labor Relations Agency, http://labor.state.ak.us/laborr/dosearch.htm.
- California Public Employment Relations Board, http://www.perb.ca.gov/decisionbank/default.aspx.
- Connecticut State Board of Labor Relations, http://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/csblr/main-index.html.
- Iowa Public Employee Relations Board, http://www.iowaperb.org/default.aspx.
- Kansas Public Employee Relations Board, http://www.dol.ks.gov/Legal/perb/perb_search.htm.
- Maine Labor Relations Board, http://janus.state.me.us/mlrb/mlrb.htm.
- New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board, http://www.nh.gov/pelrb/boarddecisions.htm (using the generic “search this site” link, which is Boolean-enabled).
- New York State Public Employment Relations Board, http://www.perb.state.ny.us/ (by using the “find” feature of the web browser tool bar in each page of decision thumbnails, either recent or archived: note, however, that decisions are only archived online as far back as 2000).
- City of New York, Office of Collective Bargaining, http://www.citylaw.org/cityadmin.php.
- Oklahoma Public Employees Relations Board, http://www.ok-perb.state.ok.us/decisions_subject.html (through use of Subject Index, with internal links therein)
- Vermont Labor Relations Board, http://www.state.vt.us/vlrb/ (through the use of the “Cumulative Subject Index”, cross-referenced to the “Decisions” drop down menu).
- Washington Public Employment Relations Commission, http://www.perc.wa.gov/search.asp
- Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission, http://www.wisbar.org/AM/CustomSource/ASPCode/caselawsearch.asp